Links for free download
- 1479 downloads at 29 mb/s
- 1572 downloads at 15 mb/s
- Record Company – The Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Tony Alderman
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Joe Hopkins
- Harmonica [Uncredited] – Unknown Artist
- Vocals, Piano [Uncredited] – Al Hopkins
NotesBoth sides recorded 23 October 1926 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. E-4007W.
Side B matrix no. E-4004W.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): △5018A 07 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): △5018B 04 2