Links for free download
- 1852 downloads at 29 mb/s
- 1747 downloads at 15 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||She Don't Try (To Make Me Love Her)|
|A2||Just Don't Wait Around 'Til She's Leavin'|
|A3||We Can't All Be Angels
Written-By – Danny Tate
|A4||Bringin' Her Back
Written-By – Bill Lloyd
|A6||That's Behind Me|
|B1||Could Believe Anything|
|B2||All Lit Up In Love|
|B3||Almost Like Being There
Written-By – Kim Tribble
Written-By – Buddy Cannon
|B5||She's Not Mine|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – C 121130
- Acoustic Guitar – Brent Mason, David Lee Murphy, Richard Bennett
- Art Direction – Buddy Jackson
- Backing Vocals [Background] – David Lee Murphy, Liana Manis, Max Carl
- Bass – Mike Brignardello
- Bouzouki – Richard Bennett
- Design – Christie Knubel
- Drums – Chad Cromwell
- Electric Guitar – Brent Mason, Richard Bennett
- Management – Douglas P. Casmus
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – David Thoener
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Chris Davie
- Organ [B-3] – Steve Nathan
- Percussion – Terry McMillan
- Photography By – Mark Tucker
- Producer – Tony Brown
- Producer [Associate] – David Lee Murphy
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Jessie Noble
- Recorded By – David Thoener
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Steven B. Schnoor
- Recorded By [Overdubs, Assistant] – King Williams
- Recorded By [Overdubs] – David Thoener
- Sequenced By – DLM*, PDC , TULS
- Steel Guitar – Paul Franklin
- Written-By – David Lee Murphy
NotesRecorded at Ocean Way Studios.
Overdubs recorded at MCA Music Studios.
Mixed at Sound Kitchen.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Brent Mason appears courtesy of Mercury Records Nashville.
© ℗ 1997 MCA Records Nashville, a division of MCA Records, Inc.
Distributed by Universal Music and Video Distribution, Inc.
Manufactured for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under license.
Made in the USA.
Dolby System HX Pro
|MCAD-70002||David Lee Murphy||We Can't All Be Angels (HDCD, Album)||MCA Nashville||MCAD-70002||US||1997|
|UMD 80422||David Lee Murphy||We Can't All Be Angels (HDCD, Album)||MCA Nashville||UMD 80422||US||1997|