Links for free download
- 1346 downloads at 29 mb/s
- 1808 downloads at 15 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||What Is This Thing Called Love?
Composed By – C. Porter*
|A2||Darn That Dream
Composed By – E. DeLange*, J. V. Heusen*
Composed By – D. Best*
|B2a||My Funny Valentine
Composed By – L. Hart, R. Rodgers*
|B2b||Don't Worry 'Bout Me
Composed By – R. Bloom*, T. Koehler*
|B2c||Bess, You Is My Woman Now
Composed By – D. Heyward*, G. & I. Gershwin*
|B2d||It Might As Well Be Spring
Composed By – O. Hammerstein, R. Rodgers*
- Manufactured By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Distributed By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone – Herb Geller
- Bass – George Morrow, Keter Betts
- Drums – Max Roach
- Liner Notes – 油井正一*
- Piano – Junior Mance, Richie Powell
- Supervised By [監修] – 児山紀芳*
- Tenor Saxophone – Harold Land
- Trumpet – Clark Terry, Clifford Brown, Maynard Ferguson
- Vocals – Dinah Washington (tracks: A2)
NotesJapanese promotional issue with obi & insert, 見本盤 promo characters (translation: "Sample Version") printed on labels.
Insert has text in Japanese on one side & Complete Discography of Clifford Brown On EmArcy in English on reverse.
Recorded August 14, 1954 Los Angeles, CA.
The "Original EmArcy Collection" has been newly mastered by master tapes which were directly copied digitally from the "original tapes" never allowed to be taken out of the tape archives of Mercury Records U.S.A. (PolyGram Records, Inc.) located in Edison, New Jersey. "Pure original master quality sound" which has never been heard by anybody is perfectly re-created.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other: ¥1,950
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout (A Label): MG-36002 A-4
- Matrix / Runout (B Label): MG-36002 B-4
|MG 36002||Various||Jam Session (LP, Album, Mono)||EmArcy||MG 36002||US||1954|
|UCCM-9079||Various||Jam Session (CD, Album, Mono, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||EmArcy||UCCM-9079||Japan||2002|
|MG 36002||Various||Jam Session (LP, Album, Mono)||Mercury||MG 36002||US||1973|
|BT-1330||Various||Jam Session (LP, Album, Mono, RE)||Mercury, EmArcy||BT-1330||Japan||1974|
|SFX 7397(M)||Various||Jam Session (LP, Album, Mono)||EmArcy, Mercury||SFX 7397(M)||Japan||Unknown|