Links for free download
- 1295 downloads at 29 mb/s
- 1815 downloads at 15 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Hugh Banton, Chris Judge Smith*, Peter Hammill
|2||House With No Door
Piano – Peter Hammill
|3||The Emperor In His War Room
Guitar – Robert Fripp
|5||Pioneers Over C
Written-By – David Jackson, Peter Hammill
|Bonus Tracks - Previously Unreleased|
|6||Squid 1 / Squid 2 / Octopus||15:23|
|7||The Emperor In His War Room (First Version)||8:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals – Peter Hammill
- Arranged By – Van Der Graaf Generator
- Artwork [Front Cover, "birthday", Illustration Pages 2, 3 "checkmate"] – Paul Whitehead
- Artwork By [Cd Package Design And Artwork] – Phil [email protected]'s Design & Dream Emporium
- Bass – Hugh Banton (tracks: 2, 5), Nic Potter (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Drums, Timpani, Percussion – Guy Evans
- Engineer – Robin Cable*
- Engineer [Analogue To Digital Transfers] – Kathy Bryan
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Hentschel*
- Organ [Hammond And Farfisa], Piano, Electronics [Oscillator], Vocals – Hugh Banton
- Producer – John Anthony
- Producer [Cd Reissue Production And Compilation] – Van Der Graaf Generator
- Producer [Cd Reissue Production And Compilation], Other [Project Coordinator And Tape Research] – Mark Powell
- Remastered By – Peter Hammill
- Saxophone [Alto, Tenor, Baritone], Flute, Electronics [Devices], Vocals – David Jackson
- Written-By – Peter Hammill (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 7)
NotesOriginal album released as Charisma CAS 1027 in December 1970.
Track 6 recorded at Trident Studios in July 1971, previously unreleased.
Track 7 recorded at Trident Studios in July 1970, previously unreleased.
Transport supervisor and Muscle Beach: Martin
Grateful thanks for long-time support and advice to Alastair Banton.
Grateful thanks to Peter Hammill, David Jackson, Hugh Banton and Guy Evans for their much appreciated assistance and co-operation with this CD re-issue.
Thanks to Jason Day, Hik Sasaki and Paul Bromby @ Virgin Records, Ian Pickavance & Kathy Bryan @ Abbey Road Studios.
Additional thanks to Gary Anning at Abbey Road Tape Library and Paschal Byrne at The Audio Archiving Company for their invaluable help.
a replica of the release of Charisma – Van Der Graaf Generator - H To He, Who Am The Only One
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0724347488825
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 474882 @ 5
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW03
|CAS 1027, CAS.1027||Van Der Graaf Generator||H To He Who Am The Only One (LP, Album)||Charisma, Charisma||CAS 1027, CAS.1027||UK||1970|
|CASCD 1027, 0777 7 87548 2 4||Van Der Graaf Generator||H To He Who Am The Only One (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Virgin, Virgin||CASCD 1027, 0777 7 87548 2 4||Europe||2000|
|7243 4 74888 2 5, CASCDR 1027||Van Der Graaf Generator||H To He, Who Am The Only One (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Virgin, Charisma||7243 4 74888 2 5, CASCDR 1027||Europe||Unknown|
|DS-50097||Van Der Graaf Generator||H To He Who Am The Only One (LP, Album)||ABC/Dunhill Records||DS-50097||US||1974|
|63 69 907||Van Der Graaf Generator||H To He Who Am The Only One (LP, Album, RE)||Charisma||63 69 907||Spain||1978|